Adhesive Clue Tube With Internal Coating And Sealed Nozzles
Company Brief Introduction:
1. Located in China's central city of Wuhan city circle, Ezhou
City, Hubei Province.
2. Established in 1981 with nearly 40 years' experience in aluminum
3. Our company brought in several high speed automatic production
lines from Germany and Italy. We gather a professional management
team, combine the tube manufacturing technology accumulated in
nearly 40 years with scientific management, regard "make every tube
trustworthy" as our quality concept to cover the whole process
including products designing, developing, producing, transporting,
4. The workshop were built in accordance with construction
requirements of GMP in pharmaceutical production. And ensure our
production and packing environment reach 100 thousand grade
1. CAP: Colour - white / red / blue, Type - Conual Piercer,
2. Aluminum Blamks: Aluminum＞99.7% pure.
3. Internal Lacquer: Type-Expoxy-Phenolic Resin.
4. External Base Coat: Type-Enamel;Colour-White.
5. Colour Ink: Suplier-Shanghai DIC.
6. Crimp sealant brand: PPG.
7. Manufacturing Environment: The construction of 100000-ton
cleaning production packing workshop.
8. Equipment: Germany PSG fully automatic production line.
9. The standard of Inspection: BS2006-86 Adhesive Clue Tube for
10. Closing: Under an air pressure of 0.2Mpa, no leakage.
11. Appearance: Integrity and clean.
12. Coating: The color matches the standard,no exposure and no tiny
13. Color printing: Clear and entirety, the overprint is in
14. Flexibility and adhesion: The lacquer did not split off and no
15. Package: Wholeness and clean.
A. Plastic on-sert nozzle No.2 tube
B. Metric (V thread) open nozzle
C. Metric (V thread) sealed nozzle (membrane)
D. Extended Plastic Nozzle
E. Extended Nozzle
F. Plastic on-sert nozzle
|British Standard of Aluminum Collapsible Tube BS2006-1984|
|Sheet3 Size Standard|
|Tolerance of Diameter|
|Tolerance of Length|
|Tube Wall Thickness||Shoulder Thickness|
|Max||Min||Max||Min||Shoulder Angle Standard|
|60||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|13.5||75||60 or 70||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|16||100||80||0.12||0.08||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|19||110||95||0.13||0.1||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|22||130||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.65||0.35|
|25||150||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.7||0.4||No Standard|
|45||±0.25||200||115 or 135||0.18||0.12||0.9||0.5|
|The Shoulder Angle need confirmed by manufacturer and purchaser,
90℃ shoulder angle normally used in extended nozzle|